- By choosing a CdTe sensor, which improves the image quality while keeping radiation exposure to a minimum, Genoray has shown that it puts patient’s safety first.
- The CdTe (Cadimium telluride) sensor overcomes the limitations of a CMOS sensor to always produce high quality images.
- When compared to the standard scanning method, PAPAYA PLUS has the shortest scan time out there
- Among patient discomfort, image's swing, and distortion, they are reduced along with the short scan time.
Tomography Imaging (Optional)
- PAPAYA PLUS added Tomography function and without hardware upgrade and considering of manufacturing of Tomography function; in addition to S/W, PAPAYA provides Tomography image.
High Resolution Cephalometric Technology
- It is enough only 4 second for scanning cephalo image on fast mode.
This reduces motion artifacts.
The Different Detector Types
- High-Definition images distinguish themselves from the old indirect conversion type of a CCD sensor. This should be the only way you view images
- Face to face positioning / Fit each individual’s jaw shape. / Voice support system / Hand switch / Emergency switch / Wheelchair accessible
- Multi-focus function ables to overcome operator's mistake from patient's faulty positioning and re-exposuring X-ray. By reconstructing image with software way, the panoramic images layer can be corrected by multi-focus function.
- Lateral, AP, PA, Water’s view, Submento vertex, and carpus,